Monday 25 October 2010

Just polishing the feathers

But as you know heaven just as Hell is in your mind...atleast half of it.(Certainly I cant feel heaven in a dustbin!!)
And in spite of all the beauty I was bored sometimes.I was preparing for a competetive exam before I decided to forget it all and follow him(my husband) wherever he goes.So I needed to take up something else now except the housework to keep myself mentally fit.
So I started planning for trips.I started reading about places.I started with the Swiss regions,its geography,its special attractions,mainly natural beauty because that's what I wanted to see in Switzerland.
I have my mind set up in that way when I plan a trip.
When I am going to London,I think about history,I think about literature.But in Switzerland I let my brain have a rest and my mind wonder.Pure beauties of nature are to be enjoyed in a very relaxed pace and a relaxed state of mind...You have to resign yourself and let the tide of feelings take charge.
For the next few years there was no stopping.
Now all of a sudden I understand why I started this blog.
I want to share those experiences I had. Shall I start with the strangest ones?Or the most beautiful ones?
Or the most difficult and adventurous ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent Opinions from Readers